[Accessibility-testing] New test-packet draft - please review

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Wed Dec 12 20:11:43 EST 2018

The titles need updating.

When you finish /Twine of Access/ and its survey, we would love it if
you carried on to try /A Night Below the Opera/, as well. (And, if
course, if you want to jump into the deep end and start with /A Night
Below the Opera/ instead, please do feel free!)

should read "of course."

On the page for playing A Night Below the Opera, the Interpreter heading
has a misspelling.

It seemed straight forawrd enuogh to me.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com