[Accessibility-testing] Volunteer hour count

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Thu Dec 13 21:33:46 EST 2018

I think Jmac mentioned this at a recent meeting, but now I'm officially
asking for IFTF records:

Please send me an estimate of how many hours you put into Accessibility
Committee activity in 2018. Meetings, writing game material, writing
proposals, looking into software options -- anything which you did to
further the Testathon project.

(It looks to me like we've had 13 meetings this year? We started having
regular meetings in May.)

It doesn't have to be a *close* estimate! Just give me numbers, I'll put
them in the spreadsheet, we'll publish a summary in our 2018 financial
report.

--Z

--
*