[Accessibility-testing] Accessibility Survey - A Night Below the Opera

deborah.kaplan at suberic.net deborah.kaplan at suberic.net
Mon Dec 17 19:11:52 EST 2018

Questions we need for the Night Below the Opera survey:

We don't need a full playtest set of questions, but we do need the accessibiity set of questions. For example,we don't need to ask "were you able to find [each of the items]", but I think we do need to ask about the specific things which were put in there to test potential problems, eg.

Q. Of the various signs, were you able to read (which is to say, get the
content, not necessarily understand!) the:
[] English
[] French
[] Russian
[] Emoji

(Sorry, don't remember exactly what alphabets were used.)

Q. If you reached the [Whichever thing it was the used audio], did you
get the [whatever the information or its alternative was]?

Deborah