[Accessibility-testing] Testing website online

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Dec 23 09:45:33 EST 2018

Hi all,

I’ve put the testing materials up at http://accessibility.iftechfoundation.org. This includes some spruced-up CSS for sighted readers; thoughts welcome.

I have yet to update the surveys per recommendations from our last meeting, but I intend to get to that presently. In the meantime, the pages’ titles should all be more meaningful now, and the links should all work as expected.

Should we place this survey site behind a trivial username / password challenge (which we’ll share with all testers), or just keep things simple and leave it public (but not publicly linked)?