[Accessibility-testing] Current status & Twine game testing

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Nov 4 17:53:37 EST 2018

On Nov 4, 2018, at 10:07 AM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> I would like to re-establish our regular calls, but I am negotiating a possible adjustment in call-time off-list before I will propose a time.

Hello, I am here to propose a new time: Would 7 PM on Mondays (instead of our old 6 PM time) work okay for folks? This is mainly to allow Mark to join us after he’s done barreling through the West Virginia highways for the day.

If so, would tomorrow (Monday November 5) at 7 PM be too short-notice for a check-in call? Since the Player Panel application is in-process, the main topic to discuss is the new Twine game draft.

If y’all need more time to go over the updated game then we can punt the meeting to next Monday instead.