[Accessibility-testing] No meeting today

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Oct 22 09:37:26 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I’m at a conference in Raleigh through Wednesday, so I’d like to postpone tonight’s call. (And I should have said something before now, oops) I’ll follow up later with a rescheduling suggestion; I wanted to trying moving future calls to non-Monday anyway.

Our current focuses remain on the Player Panels application and finishing up the Twine work - and I see Claire’s post about the latter to the list last night, and I encourage folks to go have a look at that. :) Other than that I plan to do some follow up myself on these topics this week as time allows.

Sent from my iPhone