[Accessibility-testing] Meeting Debrief - Sept 10 2018

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Sep 23 16:51:03 EDT 2018

On Sep 17, 2018, at 12:43 AM, Andrew Plotkin <erkyrath at eblong.com> wrote:

> One thought: before we formally submit an AGPP proposal, we should decide what we're doing about the Twine side. Are we going to add more material to it? How much? What deadline?

I brought up this question at the last IFTF board meeting, and Chris Klimas expressed an interest in having IFTF’s Twine committee help finish the Twine game.

I think that’s a great idea, and I’ve asked Claire off-list for her thoughts on proceeding in that fashion.

> As I understand it, we don't have to have all our material ready to launch on the day the proposal goes out. AG will get back to us with a list of interested testers, and we can tell them (e.g.) "Please bear with us while we finish our test games." However, there's a strike-while-the-iron-is-hot factor; volunteers become less enthusiastic if we leave them on the back burner. So we should at least have completion dates on the calendar.

I have October 29 as the date for “Commence testing” on our current schedule (with the subsequent three weeks blocked out for it). Does that sound feasible, still?