[Accessibility-testing] Tonight's IFTF accessibility call (and future ones)

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.org
Mon Apr 8 18:33:51 EDT 2019

Hey guys. My dog had emergency surgery on Friday and I am dealing with the
aftermath. Needless to say I am very anti-social at moment. I’m not making
the call.

Mark

PS Dog will be okay, but recovery is not quick.

--
Mark Barlet, Executive Director / Founder
The AbleGamers Foundation

Visit our site, http://www.ablegamers.org
Like us on FaceBook http://facebook.com/ablegamers
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/ablegamers