[Accessibility-testing] ANBtO survey - new draft

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon Jan 7 22:26:19 EST 2019

Hi folks,

I sent out the following links to a new, shorter draft of the Night Below the Opera survey right before Christmas, and I expect they got swallowed by the holidays.

It's an attempt to take y’all’s (and especially Deborah’s) advice to shorten the survey by removing the gameplay-oriented questions but keeping the questions pertinent to the game’s accessibility challenges.

What do we think? Is it a less overwhelming length now (without losing too much usefulness to us)?