[Accessibility-testing] Some saturday-nite numbers

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun Jan 20 16:09:14 EST 2019

On Jan 20, 2019, at 10:44 AM, Jason McIntosh <jmac at jmac.org> wrote:

> We have 36 testers in total, so we’ve heard back from a little more than one third of them so far. I intend to post a reminder or two to the tester-list as the Feb 4 deadline approaches, but I thought we’d have our call first.

Oopsie-doodles: one tester just informed me that the instructions to play Night Below the Opera direct you to “find the game in your test packet”, which of course doesn’t exist because we decided to use a website instead of a test packet.

Sooooo I’ll fix that and then send out an update to the tester-list sooner than I thought. :)