[Accessibility-testing] Report outline

Andrew Plotkin erkyrath at eblong.com
Sun Jan 27 21:36:58 EST 2019

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019, Jason McIntosh wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> First of all, an aside: I’ve got such great response to Zack’s call on the audiogames site that we’ve reached 50 contacts total. That’s not say we’ll get 50 survey-responses by February (or need to pay out $500 in gift cards, ha ha), but I’m going to call it good on volunteers for now. Thanks everyone!
>
> Anyway, as I mentioned in the Tuesday call, here’s my current outline
> for the final report. Thoughts?

This looks reasonable.

I think it's worth adding an introduction to accessibility, as a topic. It
doesn't have to be long -- there are plenty of resources we can link to.
But some kind of explanation for people who literally have no idea what
accessibility is, or who think it means "works with screen readers, end of
story".

(This can be part of the Goals section.)

--Z

--
*