[Accessibility-testing] Fwd: IF blind player

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sat Jan 26 19:58:38 EST 2019

I’m processing the requests from the volunteers that Zack rustled up now, and wanted to share this one in particular, coming from a member of the blind gamer community who wants to use IF creation tools, Twine and Inform included. I of course stand by our decision to drop that facet from our testing, but I think this is a nice reminder that the interest is out there.

(They are also a Player Panels member who sounds somewhat surprised at not getting tapped?)

(Name & email removed because of this list’s public archive, but of course I can put folks in contact if they desire.)