[Accessibility-testing] Updated draft of a recommendations list

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Thu May 9 11:56:13 EDT 2019

Here is my belated acknowledgment of this thoughtful reply; now that I’m getting into the work of writing this report, I agree that that these categories are less… well, categorical than they appeared at first. I won’t worry so much about combing these into tidy sub-lists.

I also take this opportunity to report that my draft is north of 5,200 words and growing. I hope to have something to share with this list soon!