[Accessibility-testing] Narrascope

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sun May 12 20:45:48 EDT 2019

Since I’m writing y’all anyway, it feels apropos to remind the list that registration for Narrascope, IFTF’s first conference about narrative games, closes this Friday, May 17. If you were thinking of maybe joining us in Boston next month, you should act soon!

The conference will happen at MIT from June 14-16; find the full schedule, registration information, and other stuff at http://narrascope.org.

Zarf, Claire, and myself are among the speakers & panelists this year. (And Zarf is one of the con’s co-chairs.) Your presence as well would be very welcome. :)

(I don’t plan on giving any sort of formal presentation about our committee's work, but I might be able to sneak in a short one-line announcement about the report during a morning plenary or something, if Zarf lets me…)