[Accessibility-testing] Fwd: Accessibility playtesting

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Mon May 20 18:21:31 EDT 2019

This attached email from Ryan Tan has one surface question and one hidden one.

First of all, if anyone on the committee wishes to help Ryan directly with his project, please feel free to get in touch with him.

More generally, his question of finding blind IF playtesters is a very good one that, if anything, we should expect more of after we deliver the report.

“Go ask on intfiction.org <http://intfiction.org/>” is one obvious reply, but I don’t know how effective it is. I’m tempted to suggest audiogames.net, but… it doesn’t necessarily feel right to just redirect every project, whether amateur or professional, in that direction. I don’t wish to lean too hard on that community, of which I am not a member, as a free resource.

Other ideas? (And “No, send em all the audiogames.net, it’s fine” is an acceptable answer, if indeed it is. :) )