[Accessibility-testing] Fwd: Accessibility

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Tue May 26 12:33:08 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

I hope this finds you all well. I got the following email a couple of weeks ago from a vision impaired teacher and IF fan with questions about NVDA and its Frotz add-on, which I think some of you are familiar with? If any of y'all have some advice on dealing with that software’s recent updates, consider getting in touch with her.

(I have directed her to https://audiogames.net <https://audiogames.net/> as well.)