[Accessibility-testing] Fwd: Accessibility

deborah.kaplan at suberic.net deborah.kaplan at suberic.net
Tue May 26 15:29:44 EDT 2020

It looks like Nick Stockton updated the plugin in February for 2019.3,
but NVDA is now at 2020.1.  I spent about 15 minutes trying to figure
out if the new version on github works with 2020.1, but I couldn't
successfully build an addon package NVDA liked from the code, so I may
have been doing something wrong.

https://github.com/nstockton/nvda-add-ons

If nobody has better answers I could reach out to Nick (whom I don't
know) and see what the status is. I could help out with a patch but I'd
need a bootstrap to do it quickly; I've never written an NVDA extension.
But, you know, Massachusetts librarian solidarity.

But some of you might have more information, so I defer to the rest of
y'all.

deborah