[Accessibility-testing] Current status & Twine game testing

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Tue Nov 6 14:26:15 EST 2018

Hi everyone. Sorry I missed yesterday's meeting. I had a headache that
lasted a week that finally broke, plus for some reason when I installed
Skype on my new phone it wouldn't let me activate my old account, so I
missed the notification. I'll catch up on things.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com