[Accessibility-testing] Survey First Draft, A Night Beneath the Opera

Jason McIntosh jmac at jmac.org
Sat Sep 8 21:05:05 EDT 2018

Great… thanks, Zack! I especially like “Please describe your process” in question 3, a very good way of allowing each tester to describe their own play-style and accessibility setup, in their own words.

In addition to open-ended and general questions like these, would we want to add questions specific to the game, or do we feel that the last two questions have sufficient coverage? In Deborah’s sample from February (https://www.dropbox.com/s/fthmcsvkavgmtou/Tester%20report.docx?dl=0), she included a short list of “Were you able to…?” questions. For ANBTO, that might be as simple as making a checklist of costume-items found, since Zarf keyed one to each accessibility-obstacle.