[Accessibility-testing] Fwd: IF blind player

Austin Seraphin austin at austinseraphin.com
Sun Jan 27 16:25:32 EST 2019

Interesting. I'd love to see these tools become more accessible. I agree
about Inform on Mac OS. I tried it on Linux as well and it had a clunky
interface even for those standards. If they have received an update in
the last two or three years I could give it another shot. I didn't think
to test it because it never came up.

--
Austin Seraphin: https://AustinSeraphin.com